There are many highly experienced lawyers in New Jersey, and it can be difficult to determine who the “best” ones are.
However, here are a few highly respected and experienced lawyers in various practice areas:
- Barry S. Rabner – business litigation and arbitration
- John J. Eagan – personal injury law
- Michael Critchley Sr. – criminal defense
- Angelo Sarno – family law
- William Maderer – real estate law
It’s important to note that this is just a small sample, and there are many other exceptional attorneys in New Jersey. It’s advisable to research and read reviews of any lawyer you’re considering hiring to ensure they have the experience and expertise needed to handle your case.
Sure, here are some additional details about each of the lawyers I mentioned:
- Barry S. Rabner – He has been practicing law for over 40 years and is a partner at the law firm of McCarter & English. He focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation, arbitration, and mediation.
- John J. Eagan – He has been practicing law for over 30 years and is a partner at the law firm of Eagan & Associates. He specializes in personal injury law, including medical malpractice, wrongful death, and product liability cases.
- Michael Critchley Sr. – He has been practicing law for over 40 years and is a partner at Critchley, Kinum & DeNoia. He is one of the most respected criminal defense attorneys in the state and has represented high-profile clients in many high-stakes cases.
- Angelo Sarno – He has been practicing law for over 25 years and is a partner at Donahue, Hagan, Klein & Weisberg. He specializes in family law, including divorce, child custody, and domestic violence cases.
- William Maderer – He has been practicing law for over 40 years and is a partner at the law firm of Ballard Spahr. He focuses his practice on real estate law, including commercial leasing, real estate development, and financing.
All of these lawyers have received numerous accolades and awards for their work in their respective practice areas, and they are all highly respected by their peers in the legal community.