There are many experienced lawyers in Austria, so it would depend on the specific area of law you need assistance with.
However, some well-regarded law firms in Austria include:
1. Schoenherr: Schoenherr is a leading law firm in Austria and has been providing legal services for over 60 years. They have a team of experienced lawyers who specialize in various areas of law.
2. Wolf Theiss: Wolf Theiss is an international law firm that operates in several countries, including Austria. They have a team of over 300 lawyers who provide legal services in various practice areas.
3. Binder Grösswang: Binder Grösswang is another leading law firm in Austria that specializes in corporate and commercial law, dispute resolution, and intellectual property.
4. Cerha Hempel: Cerha Hempel is a full-service law firm that provides legal services in various areas of law, including corporate law, competition law, and real estate law.
5. Dorda: Dorda is a law firm that specializes in banking and finance law, M&A, and capital markets law. They have a team of experienced lawyers who have been recognized for their expertise in these areas.
The best highly experienced lawyers in Austria and its affiliated regions
In addition to the firms I mentioned earlier, here are some highly experienced lawyers in Austria and its affiliated regions:
1. Diwok Hermann Petsche: This law firm has offices in Vienna, Graz, Klagenfurt and Bratislava, and specializes in corporate law, M&A, real estate law and competition law.
2. Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer: With an office in Vienna, this international law firm is recognized as one of the leading firms for dispute resolution, corporate law, M&A and tax law.
3. CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz: This law firm has offices in Vienna, Graz and Linz, and provides legal services in various areas, including corporate law, M&A, dispute resolution, energy law and banking law.
4. Baker McKenzie: This international law firm has an office in Vienna and is known for its expertise in international tax law, M&A, dispute resolution and employment law.
5. Binder Grösswang: As previously mentioned, Binder Grösswang is a leading Austrian law firm that specializes in corporate and commercial law, dispute resolution, and intellectual property.
These firms have a reputation for providing high-quality legal services and have attracted some of the most experienced lawyers in Austria and its affiliated regions.